- At EthniqDiva, we take great care in delivering your products to you, and we partner only with reputed national couriers for shipments within India and Overseas
- Because each craftsman and artisan's process is unique, shipping times may vary. Look for shipping info on the product page for individual shipping times.
- Our courier partners will be able to deliver the shipment to you between Monday through Saturday: 9am to 7pm. Working days exclude public holidays and Sundays. Delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes.
- As soon as your package ships, we will email you your package tracking information.
Shipping charges of products will be mentioned at the time of check out. For shipments within India, Ethniqdiva charges a flat rate of 100 INR .For international shipments, the said shipping charges are volumetric in nature and differ from product to product.
DELAY IN DELIVERY:
If there is a delay in delivery caused due to any natural calamity, public holiday or any other unforeseen circumstance, EthniqDiva shall not refund, return, replace or exchange any order.
In case the delay in shipping is caused due to unavailability of stock we shall inform you by email and you will be able to choose an alternate product, opt for store credit or receive a refund for that product.
CASH ON DELIVERY (COD):
- Cash on Delivery can be used as payment method only for orders less than Rs. 15,000/-.
- COD FEES of Rs. 100/- will be charged on orders placed using Cash on Delivery, in addition to the shipping charges.
- Please enter your pin code on the checkout page to check if COD is available in your region.
- On dispatch of the order through COD option, the tracking details and the name of the courier partner will be sent to you for easy tracking and navigation.
- The order amount has to be paid in full to the delivery person before receiving the package and signing of the delivery sheet. The package can be opened only after the payment is made.